Aoshi et Ben-j Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
[PDF] The Police War Stories Of A Police Officer Family

Répondre au sujet    Aoshi et Ben-j Index du Forum » For all » Photo Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
[PDF] The Police War Stories Of A Police Officer Family
Auteur Message
lisaces

Message [PDF] The Police War Stories Of A Police Officer Family Répondre en citant

The Police War Stories of a Police Officer Family
by George Roland Wills

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Police War Stories of a Police Officer Family

Some people seem to want to get into the job of police work for the promotion in rank. These are the ones who seem to be low-keyed and uniform in their ways. Some people want to get into the job in order to make a difference in their cities and in their communities; these are usually the ones who are the most disappointed in the job.

Some people want to get into police work for the excitement of crowd control and the lure of the narcotics trade; for the power and authority of being in control. I have no idea what is wrong with these people.

And then, there are us. The loners. The ones who get into the job because we were born to it.

The ones who want to get into the real stuff.

We don't really care about the glory nor the promotions nor the rank. We want to stay on the street for as long as we are in the job. We want to stay as line policemen, with of the babysitting responsibilities of rank.

We never want to ever 'drive' a desk.

We are the true street police officers; the purists. The ones who are forever testing themselves against whatever is out there. And we are rare.

We do not usually get to last very long in this job, for one reason or another, but while we are in it, we do seem to get an awfully lot done in a very short period of time.

And we are the ones who have the best war stories.

Because this is why we signed on.

The stories in this book are the reminiscences of a father and his two sons from their days in law enforcement.

The stories restrict themselves to actual police work incidents.

These stories actually happened, and are a slice of life that we experienced behind the badge.

Enjoy.

The Police War Stories of a Police Officer Family George Roland Wills
The Police War Stories of a Police Officer Family book torrent

Tags: book Box, read thepiratebay eReader sale book, book view, bookstore, kickass book download, book SkyDrive, full ebook, book online, free doc, book in English, book get pdf, free txt, free txt, buy amazon bookstore download epub, eReader online, book from lenovo free, pdf download full book, book book free from xiaomi, book ZippyShare, book for Windows Phone, book read, full reading ios online apple, book google docs, book Mega, direct link book mp3 find how download, wiki online full read shop, free fb2, free mobile, online iBooks offline eng free, text how download book selling mp3, full version original acquire book look, eReader online, download french, read without register

I,,asked,,her,,to,,talk,,about,,what,,happened,,in,,Baton,,RougeThat,,cannot,,happen,,in,,a,,civilized,,societyElsbury,,is,,a,,retired,,HPD,,officer,,and,,she,,was,,at,,this,,years,,reunionKennedy,,High,,SchoolAnd,we,have,never,quite,dealt,with,it,as,a,nationHer,,,husband,,,up,,,in,,,the,,,sky,,,was,,,concerned,,,but,,,also,,,apparently,,,in,,,no,,,hurry,,,to,,,come,,,to,,,his,,,wifes,,,aidSo,she,apparently,tried,againI,,appreciate,,that,,you,,all,,are,,trying,,to,,help,,us,,fix,,this,,problem,,,and,,thats,,a,,big,,deal,,to,,me,,This,,is,,a,,huge,,problem,,,and,,Im,,glad,,I,,dont,,have,,to,,deal,,with,,it,,alone.

Snyder,,,(Credit:,,,Lauri,,,Ann,,,/,,,Facebook)Texas,,,Roadhouse,,,in,,,Kirkwood,,,has,,,a,,,table,,,set,,,in,,,honor,,,of,,,StI,turn,my,ignition,off,,and,I,put,my,hands,out,the,window.The,succession,of,high-profile,killings,of,black,men,by,the,police,in,recent,years,,in,Ferguson,,Mo.;,North,Charleston,,S.C.;,Baltimore;,New,York,City;,and,most,recently,in,Baton,Rouge,and,Falcon,Heights,,has,touched,off,protests,across,the,nation,and,given,growing,prominence,to,a,movement,,Black,Lives,Matter,,dedicated,to,addressing,inequities,and,discrimination,in,the,criminal,justice,system.The,movements,often,boisterous,denunciations,of,police,violence,have,prompted,a,backlash,from,police,unions,,politicians,and,some,rank-and-file,officers,,who,accuse,it,of,sowing,hatred,against,men,and,women,in,uniform6,7,8,,&,,10)Ive,,got,,my,,job,,to,,do,,too,,,Shelbys,,helicopter,,pilot,,husband,,Dave,,Shelby,,saidPeople,,,are,,,really,,,tired,,,of,,,all,,,the,,,talkAccording,,,to,,,a,,,probable,,,cause,,,affidavit,,,,Crutcher,,,reported,,,to,,,the,,,probation,,,office,,,one,,,morning,,,in,,,November,,,2011,,,with,,,the,,,strong,,,odor,,,of,,,an,,,alcoholic,,,beverage,,,on,,,his,,,breath,,,and,,,person.When,a,woman,named,Katrina,first,approached,him,,he,was,too,shy,to,speak

They,,,have,,,taken,,,an,,,oath,,,of,,,office,,,to,,,protect,,,and,,,serve,,,,but,,,oftentimes,,,that,,,protecting,,,and,,,serving,,,stops,,,when,,,it,,,comes,,,to,,,the,,,African-American,,,communityServices,,for,,the,,fourth,,victim,,,Officer,,Michael,,Krol,,,will,,be,,Friday,,,and,,the,,funeral,,for,,the,,fifth,,victim,,,Officer,,Patrick,,Zamarripa,,,will,,be,,Saturday.Even,,as,,mourners,,,including,,hundreds,,of,,officers,,who,,came,,here,,from,,across,,the,,country,,,took,,tentative,,steps,,forward,,,they,,acknowledged,,the,,cathartic,,backdrop,,against,,which,,Wednesdays,,services,,took,,place:,,in,,a,,country,,rived,,by,,a,,debate,,over,,race,,and,,policing,,,upended,,by,,vast,,protests,,and,,nationwide,,soul,,searching.Though,,Im,,heartbroken,,and,,hurt,,,Im,,going,,to,,put,,on,,my,,badge,,and,,my,,uniform,,and,,return,,to,,the,,street,,along,,with,,all,,of,,my,,brothers,,and,,sisters,,in,,blue,,,MrThe,,things,,that,,they,,see,,cannot,,all,,be,,described,,as,,Gods,,wayI,,mean,,what,,kind,,of,,God,,is,,that,,who,,loves,,discriminately,,and,,takes,,so,,maliciously?,,He,,deployed,,to,,Iraq,,from,,2008,,to,,2009You,,have,,to,,wonder,,why,,its,,happeningI,got,you.Less,than,two,weeks,later,,he,was,dead,,along,with,two,other,officers,,killed,by,another,gunman,targeting,police,officers[laughs]

According,,,to,,,Wood,,,,Officer,,,Betty,,,Shelby,,,had,,,never,,,fired,,,her,,,police-issued,,,firearm,,,at,,,all,,,in,,,public,,,outside,,,of,,,the,,,range,,,beforeAnd,if,you,read,that,report,today,,they,talked,about,the,volatile,situation,between,the,African-American,community,and,policeLorne,,BYou,know,,their,main,job,is,to,make,sure,their,partner,and,themselves,are,kept,alive,and,it,doesnt,do,the,public,any,good,if,the,police,officer,is,slain,because,its,hundreds,of,lives,he,or,she,cant,saveTulsa,,,police,,,quickly,,,released,,,raw,,,dashcam,,,and,,,helicopter,,,footage,,,Monday,,,showing,,,the,,,moments,,,leading,,,up,,,to,,,Crutchers,,,deathThat,,,center,,,is,,,named,,,after,,,legendary,,,Houston,,,police,,,officer,,,William,,,Bill,,,RSeconds,after,Crutcher,was,felled,to,the,ground,by,her,gunshot,,Shelby,wanted,to,save,his,life,,Wood,claimsThe,old,goat,was,large,with,horns,and,a,long,beard,and,did,look,a,bit,like,some,sort,of,a,monster

(A,,,Tulsa,,,police,,,spokesman,,,told,,,The,,,Daily,,,Beast,,,the,,,police,,,helicopter,,,patrols,,,the,,,city,,,almost,,,daily,,,,assisting,,,when,,,needed,,,but,,,not,,,routinely,,,partnering,,,with,,,specific,,,cops,,,on,,,the,,,ground.)(KMOV.com),,,-,,,The,,,late,,,Blake,,,Snyder,,,,33,,,,was,,,relatively,,,new,,,to,,,the,,,StFriday,,Shelby,was,booking,it,to,a,domestic,disturbance,call,located,at,a,tiny,shack,along,East,Seminole,Place,in,the,North,Tulsa,,her,lawyer,,Scott,Wood,,said,in,a,lengthy,phone,interviewI,,always,,felt,,like,,if,,there,,was,,an,,entertainment,,industry,,in,,Toledo,,,Ohio,,,I,,would,,be,,there,,because,,I,,think,,theres,,a,,real,,need,,to,,tell,,stories,,outside,,of,,what,,Hollywood,,finds,,interesting,,and,,I,,think,,Plain,,Clothes,,and,,American,,Sniper,,are,,examples,,of,,that,,because,,its,,tapped,,into,,something,,that,,America,,has,,a,,real,,interest,,inIts,,been,,valid,,for,,a,,very,,,very,,long,,time;,,I,,would,,say,,since,,mysince,,the,,first,,Africans,,were,,shipped,,over,,here,,,it,,has,,been,,valid 171bf2437f

Arthur,,Stanley,,BryantJohn,,,William,,,McIvor,,,,Principal,,,Scientific,,,Officer,,,,Ministry,,,of,,,Defence
ONLINE BOOK Say Goodbye To Shame: And 77 Other Stories of Hope and EncouragementONLINE BOOK Ventura County and Upper Santa Clara River Drainage Area: Land and Water Use Survey, 1961 (Classic Reprint)Carry Your Own Joy: The Abstract Paintings and Life of Hari E. Thomas, A San Francisco Artist download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Press Out and Colour: Easter EggsREAD BOOK What Insurance Companies Don't Want You to Know: An Insider Shows You How to Win at Insurance[PDF] Infused Water: 75 Simple and Delicious Recipes to Keep You and Your Family Healthy and HappyONLINE BOOK A Confederacy of Donalds: A Donald Trump Coloring BookLiterary Yarns: Crochet Projects Inspired by Classic Books Cindy WangKiller Stripper : The True Story of Mechele Hughes James MorrisONLINE BOOK L'Amour et le Pardon de Dieu [The Love and Forgiveness of God]: Evangelization, Volume 1

Mar 27 Juin - 09:30 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 27 Juin - 09:30 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Aoshi et Ben-j Index du Forum » For all » Photo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation